Last year we were very fortunate to carry out a project for a main contractor based in the Cambridge area. After completing several projects for the same company, we were asked back to transform an office space for a company specialising in technology. It was important to our client for us to install a brand-new office space that promotes productivity and reflects the nature of the business.
Our team of professional installers were able to prepare the area for work and made sure that all existing furniture was protected and put into a safe place beforehand. Throughout the entire project we were always able to keep our client updated; ensuring that they were always satisfied.
When working on any project, we make sure to use high performance materials and the most advanced equipment in order to create an outstanding finish which meets all the specific project requirements.
- Solid partitions
- Double Glazed QIC partitions
- QIC powder coated aluminium doorframes
- Solid Oak stained doors and standard ironmongery
- Single glazed door and ironmongery
- Grey laminate skirtings to newly built partitions
- Breakfast bar
- Acoustic pads above ceiling tiles
- Armstrong ceiling tiles to meeting rooms
- Moisture resistant plasterboards to shower rooms